- Price Units: canadian dollar — CAD $ for daily price and hourly price only. Daily price is also used for process of Monthly rental and Yearly rental.
- Date Format: year-month-date ( yy-mm-dd )
- How to accurately and quickly find the listings you want? see instruction：Search
Register(Signup) and Login:
- The website consists of one main site and several categorized independent subsites in more languages. If register on Main Site, you can login to all the subsites.
- As a guest, you you have to register for booking on Rental subsites.
- As a vendor( owner), you need registration to publish your listings If you want to display your Phone number, Wechat or Facebook on your listing page, you should add/update it again on the independent Subsite/My Profile, otherwise guests can contact you via email only.
- Register, Login and Modify my password , Instruction：Login
- If forget your password, you can find it back, see instruction：Lost Password
Booking and Publishing：
Instruction 1 for rental subsites : booking how long time
- Guests book a listing ,Instruction：Book
- Vendors receive a booking and issue an invoice, Instruction：Receive a booking
- Vendors create or modify a listing, see FAQ 3 below(Security Deposit) and instruction: Create , Modify
- If a guest want to book a vendor’s more rentals or more quantities, it works as following steps: A– the guest contact the vendor then send a booking request. B– the vendor can put all the guest’s booking request(rental options, quantities and prices) in one invoice by adjusting the invoice manually ( see hint at step 6 of Receive a booking) . C– the guest receive the invoice and make one payment only.
1. On rentals’ Booking Form, select Start time and End time: see Hint
2. How to get your place’s Longtitude and Latitude for displaying on Map?
- On google map — https://www.google.com/maps/, double click your place to get a pin, then right click the pin and click “What is here” to get its info on the bottom of the page where shows its Longtitude and Latitude. Copy them into your settting. See Hint
3. How to set “Security Deposit” for your listing? 2 options as below:
- A. To save fees and time, if you needs higher “Security Deposit” for your rental, you should use the option ” Guests pay the balance to the owner directly”. And you declare that you use guests’ Credit Card pre-authorization or cash as Sscurity Deposit. Therefore, you just charge the guest one time only, and save time and service fee for Security Deposit. Here download a simple Rental Agreement as reference.
- B. For convenience to guests, if you ( owner) need the site to collect Security Deposit online for you , you can set Security Deposit as a Price so that the site can collect and transfer it with other fees to the owner who will refund it to guests. Then the site will charge its service fee for the Security Deposit because Paypal charge that also.